GVD 2020-2021 Dubai UAE

Dubai Global Village is one of  my favorite place in the World. If you have a time in your life so once visit Dubai Global Village. When i visited Dubai GLobal VIllage First time in my life so I enjoy a Lot. For this Trip I am thankful to Sikander Ali Mirjat and Nawaz Bhai.We Enjoy a  lot in this trip.We are already in Dubai so we Plan for Visit Global VIllage From Satwa and Start journey to Visit GLobal Village.Without Planning we go Global Village and Purchased 3 tickets 1 ticket price is 15 Durham.Than we go inside of Global village.In Start We Visit Turkey side in Globl Village.We saw cultural activities and Product of Turkey Specially I like Ice-cream Man who entertainment with Ice Cream and Client I like and love this activity 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt please contact